• Double energy saving
• Double Ended Ballast bypass design saves time and hassle for field technicians
• Consistent light distribution across both faces of the sign
• Available in lengths ranging from 18” to 120”
• Rotatable R17D (HO) end cap that swivels ensuring tube can be adjusted regardless of socket orientation in sign
• Aluminum heatsink ensures LEDs run cooler for longer and plastic construction ensure less breakage
Keystone’s LED sign tubes provide a quick and efficient LED installation. These tubes bypass the ballast eliminating extra work and equipment. The wide light distribution provides for no shadowing and no hotspots, all while giving a 50,000 hour lifetime. The singles-sided sign tube can be used for retrofits or new installations. The double-ended sign tube can be used for retrofits and new installs, as well as, single- or double-sided signs.